- Maturity Group 5 forage soybean.
- Earliest maturing forage soybean on the market.
- Grows well across the United States.
- Great pod production in northern growing regions.
- Developed by Dr. Tom Devine as a dual purposes soybean. It can be grown for both forage and grain.
- Tara's forage production (dry weight) has been documented reaching 9,400 lbs at Penn State, 8,940 lbs,/acre at montana State, 7,407 lbs./acre at Cornell University.
- Tara’s grain yields are exceptional. In USDA field tests it yielded 78.5 Bu/acre in Maryland and 60.9 Bu/acre in Pennsylvania.
- Tara’s crop residue launched it into first place for soil conservation and carbon sequestration. Tara’s 5,828/lbs./acre of crop residue was 1,611 lbs. more than the closest competitor. Tara soybeans can help farmers meet USDA soil conservation district plan targets for crop residue cover.
- Packaged in the industry standard 140,000 seed per bag. Plant one bag per acre driiled or 1.5 bags per acre broadcast.
You May Also Like...
Tyrone Forage Soybeans
Laredo Forage Soybeans
Derry Forage Soybeans