- A maturity group 6 forage soybean.
- Can get over 6' tall.
- An indeterminate variety that allows it to keep producing forage after being browsed.
- A versitile forage variety capable of great forage production across the entire soybean growing range.
- If grain production is desired, Derry does well from the midwest to southern United States.
- Developed by Dr. Thomas Devine, USDA plant breeder (retired).
- Packaged in the industry standard 140,000 seed per bag. Plant one bag per acre driiled or 1.5 bags per acre broadcast.